|26 x 26 x 5 cm; 550 Grams
|Item model number
|Manufacturer recommended age
|5 years and up
|Funskool (India) Ltd
|Country of Origin
|Funskool (India) Ltd, 044-30262626
|Item Dimensions LxWxH
|26 x 26 x 5 Centimeters
From the manufacturer
The Basic idea of Scavenger Hunt for Kids is pretty simple. At the beginning of every round, one player places 6 cards on the board. Each card shows something to find around the house. Players race around the house looking for all 6 items. After 2 minutes, players return to the game board and show what they have found. Players get to move their pawns ahead 1 space for every object they 've collected. The first player to move his/her pawn to the finish space wins the game.
Scavenger Hunt for Kids
It's the classic game of search and find for kids! Players have two minutes to search for silly stuff like a purple shirt, a funny hat and other items around the house.
Kids move ahead one space on the game board for every item they find and additional spaces for putting everything back where it belongs (so the house stays tidy). The first player to move his or her pawn across the finish line wins.
Fun for 2 to 4 players, recommended for ages 6 and up.
- Play 'n Learn: Level 2
- Literacy - Children learn self-esteem and independence.
- Coordination - Children learn to move all parts of their bodies.
Rules for Finding Things:
- Players may not do anything, go anywhere or touch anything they wouldn’t normally be allowed to. Anything found which normally is off limits does not count. Additionally, parents may want to set certain parts of the house or certain objects off limits.
- Players may not count parts of this game as things they’ve found. For instance, players may not use the Scavenger Hunt for Kids box for the 'Find Something Blue' card.
- Players may not count living things as something they’ve found (that includes dogs, cats, brothers, sisters, parents, etc).
- If a player finds something that is too big or heavy to move, it should not be moved. Find something else instead!
- Scavenger Hunt for Kids is an Indoor game. Everything should be found indoors, and players should stay indoors while playing.
Contents include: Game Board, 100 Cards, 4 Pawns, 2-minute timer, Spinner and Instructions